Ministry of DJs Entertainment has been the first choice for some of Australia’s largest and most exclusive events across the country.
We have provided first-class DJs and entertainment at major events with crowds surpassing 20,000, including sporting events, music festivals, the Melbourne Cup Carnival, fashion launches, and performing for our returning Olympic and Paralympic athletes. With this extensive experience, you can feel confident that we will deliver top quality service and tunes no matter what size your event is.
Our talented team of DJs, musicians and event managers have the knowledge, skills and creativity to deliver music to perfectly compliment your event.
We work closely with our partners and event organisers to tailor a music brief for each occasion that is unique – including plenty of creativity and energy thrown in – that will bring your event to life and surpass your expectations.
Some of the major events we are proud to have performed at include:
- DJing for the Australian Olympic team straight after their success from the Tokyo Olympic Games.
- Our Olympics party was that much fun we were asked to do it all again for our Paralympic athletes returning from Tokyo.
- Sydney’s ATP Cup Tennis Event. Our team of DJs were located at the iconic Qudos Bank Arena and Ken Roswell Arena over the 9 days of competition, playing family-friendly music in-between matches and during the breaks of each game.
- Performing on court DJ sets for each day of competition at the Sydney, Perth and Brisbane United Cup Tennis Events
- Pre match entertainment for the Australian Open Tennis event on all major courts.
- Exclusive VIP DJ Set for the record breaking Ed Sheehan Concert at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- DJ and Sax services at Flemington Racecourse for the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
- Providing the tunes for the fashion launches of major brands such as Toni&Guy and Lana Wilkinson.
Music is our passion and we love working with our clients to deliver world-class entertainment at all the major events we perform at.
Let’s chat today about how we can work with you to make your event one to remember.